These resources are carefully selected compilation of articles sorted into specific topics related to GymAware.
- Getting Started - what to measure and how
- Motivating athletes - creating a high performance culture in the gym
- Jumps and Olympic lifts - measuring performance in these essential exercises
- Power and velocity - Key performance variables, what they are and why you need to measure them.
For help and support in system operation, general use, and troubleshooting go to the Support page.
If you are looking for more information on the GymAware technology, how it works and why, then read on.
- The features that make GymAware work for you - a “must read” for anyone considering measuring performance in the gym
- Maintenance and service videos - for common Power Tool related tasks
- Fact sheets - A collection of information sheets answering common questions
- Research - some links to research done on validating LPT and GymAware technology.